Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Expiration Date


I have always had this weird phobia about expiration dates . Especially with food. Heck...I won't even drink milk on the day it "expires". Yes...I get made fun of alot by my friends and family...as if they don't do anything strange to me. And before you ask...YES they do.

One day at work my runway model looking friend and I were talking about children. And she had the nerve to tell me that my eggs (not the kind you eat) would be rotten before my boyfriend decides to marry me!!!! Can you believe that?!? Her comment left my mind immediately....yeah right...I think of that comment almost every day of my life! Could it be possible that my eggs will expire before he decides to marry me? So I decided if my eggs have an expiration date...so should my relationship. I won't say exactly when the expiration date is...just in case he gets curious and reads this...but don't worry about him....I've told him a couple of times. And honey...if you are reading this...the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment