Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Allow me to introduce Bertha


As my friends and family would like to say...and I have to agree with them...I have a big ghetto butt. No matter what exercise I do, everything else gets smaller and Bertha will either stay the same...or grow.


As I was getting ready for work last week...I was listening to the news, just like I do every weekday. But this time....something really caught my ear. This is an actual article from the WCTV6 News Website (Health) reported by Triston Sanders.


"1-09-09 A big bottom is more than something to smile about. It's good for your health too. The recent trend of a hefty bottom started with celebrities flaunting their pear shaped figures. Now, doctors say a bigger bottom actually protects women from diseases like type two diabetes. Researchers from Harvard Medical School found fat around a female's derriere and hips release certain hormones that help fend off diabetes and heart disease. The study appears in the journal "Cell Metabolism.""


So all of you big ghetto butt haters....Bertha is helping me fight off diabetes and heart disease. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it!

1 comment: