Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Getting Thin in 2010

avoid gym Pictures, Images and Photos


Forgive me blog followers, for I have sinned....it's been 8 months since my last blog....

Monday - January 4, 2010 started my new motto...getting thin in 2010. Why you might ask? Because in June, I will be going on a road trip with two of my closest friends..I mean sisters (Beth and Beka). and I decided that I do not want to be the "fat girl" in every picture that is not a scenic one. Granted I'm not morbidly obese...but Bertha the Ghetto Booty has grown since my last post.

I decided to go to the gym and take Travita's class Monday - Thursday...I changed my eating habits drastically...when I say drastically....I'm talking about no soda and I haven't had a piece of pizza...and THAT my friends is MAJOR...I mean...if I was in prison, my last meal request would be pizza and sweet tea...that's just how much I love it.

All week I worked out hard...to the point where I could barely walk or lift my arms to wash my hair, I ate right and drank the most digusting thing ever...WATER. Who can drink that...willingly? I'm sure there are some parts of the world that would love to drink plain ole' water...but me...well I would much rather have a mountain dew or sweet tea. Why can't pizza and sweet tea just burn off the fat?!!! (note to self...pray to God that pizza and sweet tea actually turn out to be good for you)

So...my first weigh in since all of that clean eating and killing myself at the gym was Monday - January 10, 2010. My grand total weight loss...hold on to your seat..... .7 lbs. That's not a typo...not 7 lbs .... .7lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's just say that I was a little devastated to say the least....but...after a few pity parties without anything good to eat or drink....I decided that I was not going to let that discourage me. I kept eating right, drinking water and that night at the gym...well Travita had us do 600 squats. That's right...600 squats.

So watch out world...Bertha the Ghetto Booty is going to be firming up and slimming down...and basically what's going to happen to my body is a complete transformation to complete amazingness....all in 21 weeks.





1 comment:

  1. That's awesome...excuse me...I'm hosting a 28 day challenge for Arbonne...you didn't get on the call or come to the class...37 lbs. in 12 weeks...can you beat that!!!!

    ReplyDelete